In 1947 Angeloni brothers built the A.L.A. Company, Angeloni Agricultural Processings, placed in Villastrada di Cingoli (Macerata). They made repairs and constructions of agricultural equipments, just after one year they returned to the original village, Montecarotto (Ancona).
Here, the real story of Angeloni brothers & C. starts, they passed from agricultural equipments repairs to the appliances of modifications on threshing machines, more and more considerable ones until to reach the construction and plan of agricultural machines technically advanced and up-to-dated.
Via S.Pietro, 10 60036 Montecarotto (AN)